Thursday, September 16, 2010

LOL

16th of September 2010, Thursday...

Something risible just happened yesterday. Well, was on phone while walking my way back to hostel, it was an important call anyway. Went into the lift and there were two friends chit-chatting with their own businesses, I took one look at the panel and the number '4' was actually lighten up so then I just pressed on the '3' button and continued my conversation.

Went out once the lift's door was open and headed towards my unit. Upon reaching the door, the call ended and I poked my key into the knob, was wondering " what the hell is wrong with this freaking door " By that time, I was looking and wondering why in the world would the 2 guys who came out from the same lift with me were giggling behind of me, but I have no idea on what were they laughing about.

It went something like this...


Guy from the lift : Hey bro!! Your key is not working on the knob right?? *giggling non-stop*

Me : Ya, why??

Guy from the lift : Because this is not even 3rd floor, this is 4th floor! *ROFL*


Me : =______________________________= *swt*


FAIL.COM



No comments: