Saturday, September 25, 2010

A day to be remembered...

25th of September 2010, Saturday...

Hmm... Last semester I had stage show for my Malaysian Studies assignment, this round it was community service for Moral, sounds cool eh? :D Our task given was to perform an 8 hour of community service towards the public, which is something that I have never ever done before in my entire life.

Before paying our first visit to the disabled home, Vye Tsen fetched me all the to Sunway Pyramid just to get 2 decks of UNO card as it was part of our plan to spend time playing card games with the children. Guess what, we found something epic LOL on the receipt when I was in the car...

FAIL!

To be frank, was engrossed with the sense of sympathy all over myself by the time I first saw those kids and out of a sudden, I actually felt thankful that I'm physically and mentally healthy, and of course having a lovely family as well. I wished to do something for them, well I just don't know what's the best way of doing it :'(

We guys were asked to stayed in the center to do what ever necessary but ended up 3 of us stoning ourselves at one corner =,= As for girls, they went for tuition class session and did some simple teaching.

with fruid...

without fruid... 8D


Kiwi was the most busy of all...

Forever busy...

never ending busy...

Ya dude, maybe you're just too good looking, that's why they love you so muchy eh? Happy? ~.~


soon...

very soon...

and soon, there will be your kitty girl or kiwi boy 8D




trademark of yours~

Supposedly I would write more on this post, but for some reason I just can't =(

Time for assignment now... Bye peeps~

No comments: