Monday, September 6, 2010

My very own room =D

6th of September 2010, Monday...

It feels great to be homed~ Just a one week break though, but at least there is =) Came home around 5pm yesterday and went straight to bed all the way until dinner time, was freaking tired after the flight duh...

Well, for good or bad, after so many complaints from me, it has been almost one month for me staying in Taylor's hostel. Yet, I just realized that I haven't got any photos uploaded about my room eh, anyone
interested? :P

v


v


v




V



thadaaaa~ neat and tidy eh?

Well, the room is actually too small for me to actually take the whole picture of it, I guess the best angle of capturing the picture of my no-so-spacious room is by standing in front of the door.

No doubt, staying in such cramped room without Wi-5 drives me mad whining like an old grumpy man. But hey, think again, for the sake of my study, such situation will be the best remedy duh, I'm suiting myself with it anyway =)

Now that the problem that often goes around me is probably my daily meal, dinner to be specific. Most of weekends I have been staying at either Jeon or Yen's place, so there won't be a problem taking care of my tummy. But mostly I spent time staying in Taylor's accommodation which taking dinner can be so inconvenient when it is raining heavily outside.

For the first few weeks when there isn't any restaurant within the campus yet, it takes about 8 minutes of walking distance to reach the nearest cafe in order to have my dinner. If its raining, I'll have to figure out myself on how to get food to fill up my stomach. Its either I call for delivery or just rent a cab to some where else to eat which neither way I think will never work for me.

Now that there is a few restaurants that have started their business weeks ago, but still I prefer walking 8 minutes out to have my dinner unless a different circumstances were to happen. W.H.Y??



So now you know why


Thanks god that I have got these to keep myself alive everyday~



No comments: