Monday, September 13, 2010

Insomnia sial~

13th of September 2010, Monday...

Had a tough one getting into sleep yesterday, EFFING tough that was... Why?

Over relished myself after having too much, in fact somewhat insufficient of time spending with family and friends during my oneweekonly Raya break. Went for a visit to granny house, indulged myself with loads of delicious homemade cooking from aunt and of course those in KB.


Well the main reason is that, I'm feeling nostalgic that's really why =(

The same old feeling gets me every time I went to places where I spend time with a bunch of people, especially family members and relatives. Time will do the healing anyway, as always~ awww~

Wish me luck of getting myself into a deep deep sleep, a sweet dream might help as well :D


Going off soon, night peeps =)




No comments: