Saturday, September 4, 2010

Raya break wouldn't be a good one,I guess =(

4th of September 2010, Saturday...

Had my very first test for semester 2 last week, that was Business Computing quiz duh... Well, got 11.5 out of 15 which is good enough for me, I guess :D Spent hours of scanning and glancing through lecture notes, yet couldn't score THAT well duh... Anyway, no guilty, no nothing.

study session prior BCP quiz~

Went to F.T.Z for DoTA session yesterday, too bad, lost every single match duh... Went for dinner along with Jeon and the gang, and also Zheng and her gang. After our dinner session, somehow we've FFK'ed Zheng and her gang which seriously pissed them off, I hereby sincerely apologize with the three of you =) Sorry!!

Today, went to Pyramid for the whole day, watched spent 4 hours watching 2 movies in the cinema, had dinner and had a lot of fun.

Now that am in Jeon's room updating this very post, and tomorrow will be the second time flying back to KB after spending my first month of my sem 2 here. Supposedly I should be happy by now, but somehow I'm just not. Reason because it is just a one week break, and I have got bunch of assignment waving their hands, smiling upon my arrival after Raya break. 3 assignment to submit on the week right after my break, and god mid term will be the next week after that! So do you think I can still enjoy my days in KB peacefully? You know that...

Anyway, will still be happy going back to KB, miss mommy and daddy and of course Benny! Teheee~ By tomorrow onwards I guess I will be updating those that I've previously left behind :O So, for those who gives a damn, stay tunned :D





No comments: