Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm so gonna get lonely =(

30th July 2010, Friday...

Having stayed at Yang's place for almost 3 weeks since the week before I had my final exam during sem 1. Today will most likely be my last day to bother them as I'll be moving into Taylor's hostel which is located within the campus itself. That means I'll be all alone in my own small lil room for tomorrow night, this is so sad weh =(


Anyway, many thanks to Yen, Yang, Hwa and Lun for their " kindness " that they shared their bed, their washroom, their washing machine and most importantly their Internet connection which bothers all of us the MOST! Though the line is forever slow ( but definitely, since there are 6 laptops sharing the same line every single day, so yeah =X )
But still, we had a great time lagging together while we were using our lappie together.

Going out soon, bye peeps~



No comments: