Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Me love basketball~

5th of August 2009,Thursday...

Aish~ sorry for the late update people. Recently have been busy with my stuffs. Hmm... It's been quite some time that I've been EAGER to change my blogskin into a new one. Well,at last I've already found an ideal blogskin of mine! *wink wink*

Well well,here's some update regarding on the 3on3 competition which was held last Friday... Honestly,that was just my 2nd time to be on a basketball competition in my entire life!! LoL, Sounds stupid?? I think most of you might be doubting on my basketball skills,right? Anyhow,I'm just an average player on the court. The last time when I had a 5on5 competition was waaaay different in compared to a 3on3 competition,that actually amazed me.

Although me and my fellows lost all the matches,but for us,our main purpose was to have fun and enjoy the whole gaming process,besides that,gaining experiences from each and every matches. That was our point of view towards it,optimistic huh? Indeed we are,=D

Besides it's worthwhile to pay RM4 for the registration fee,Because I've got something that worth more than that!!
a set of basketball attire~

I was kinda excited during the day before competition,know what? I didn't even felt like sleeping that night,hohohooO~ Woke up at around 7a.m and mom fetched me to school as usual*thanks mom,for waking up early in the morning,even it was Friday!*

Once everyone were there,here comes the guy who was supposed to give us a brief and explanation regarding on the rules and regulations. Hahaaa,he was kinda hilarious duh.
the participants

Pin Pin and Jeon~

Shyang's fishing with his I-phone

The arrangement for the game was 3 person per team,and 4 teams per group. And eventually when we saw the grouping list,that was like our worst nightmare ever! Our group consists of 3 other teams that each of them consist of 1 state player,how great was that?! 3 of us were just trying to have fun but ended up facing off with those pros,what a day... Malunya,we lost all the 3 matches... =P

After that,we then went to McD to have our lunch... This time Pin Pin was the one that droves us there~

After our meal,went back to school just before the final showdown gets started...

The upper form's final match consist of Jeon,Shyuan and Liang as a team while the opposing team was also our friends,so it wasn't a harsh one. And Jeon's team gets the champ with the score of 11-5.

Oh,you must be wondering why would I mentioned it as a 'harsh' one,right? Well,for your information... There's a different between 5on5 and 3on3 basketball competition. During a 5on5 game,you just simply can't get too rude or either rough cus the referee are always there,while during 3on3,hahahaaaa... It's another way round,it could be a tough one. I was kinda shocked and amazed when they were sharing their experiences on the court,stepping foots,pulling shirts,grabbing arms,pinching and all dirty little tricks are very common to be done on the basketball court (as long as you know how to avoid from being observed by the referees) Huhuhuuu~ Now you know...

After that,went homw and had a gooood sleep until Jeon called up to go to school and have a look on the basketball competitions,and this time,the 'real pros' were on the basketball court for 5on5
Pro memang pro... All of us were amazed by their basketball skills,the way they played,cooperate and the sense of teamwork,It simply fascinated each and everyone of us.

What a day for me... And now I feel like saying 'I loveeee basketball~' XD

No comments: