Thursday, August 13, 2009

Spree ended,at last~

13th of August 2009,Wednesday...

Finally my absence spree has come to an end,but it wasn't a short one, :D That was a 5 days consecutive M.I.A to school,and most probably that's gonna be the best of my record,lol... Well,today I've finally showed up in school~ Some were saying that I've changed in terms of body size?? huh... *Not that geng gua*

Lately,it so happened that there was a tree been chopped down on the opposite of my house. Well,the tree USED to shade us from the scorching sun but then now it's gone! Now that our house looks brighter as the sun light can directly shine into our house,but in the same time it's just way to hot for us without it...


Sapu sokmo...


Guess who's under the car?? XD
Ahahaa,that stupid boy was actually been released on the car porch for a walk,but then eventually that fatty lil lazy Benny fall asleep under this kinda condition,ish ish ish...



Feel like don't-know-what-to-write lek... Gonna continue on my next post later uh...

No comments: