Thursday, August 27, 2009

Leo Installation night...

28th of August 2009,Friday...

Sorry for the late update,I've been bit lazy to post this up... Been to Leo Installation night on Monday recently,was actually very excited on the day before,not because of attending such occasion makes me feel so but was because Pin had told me that we'll be "surrounded" by a bunch of leng lui(s)!! Wooooohoo~I'm always craving for leng lui,cus that's a good way to treat our eyes after a long day of routine... =D

But it all turned into a nightmare once we were there,seriously... T_T Guess what? Instead of beauties,I was somehow surrounded by a bunch of BEASTS! DAMN,that's gross! According to Pin,he told me that we were supposed to sit with Carmen and also 5 of her cousin [whom I mentioned leng lui(s) ] But things gone nasty while we've finished singing the national anthem as Carmen and her so called-5 leng lui cousins came in,instead of 5 leng lui,just 2 nia! And they were accompanied by 4 other BEASTS. Ewwwww!

At first I thought that they were still searching for their table as they were standing around our table,but moments later,they sat down! I was like @#$%^&* "this is soooo gonna be a nightmare"

*sigh* Even Pin himself didn't know what's going on... But the thing was,he have got Carmen to ac
company him for the whole night,but how about me and C.Hwa?! We were the victims laaa oi,expecting something great but ended up having something gross,pitiful... No points in grieving,since we've paid RM30 for the ticket,must somehow force ourselves to enjoy the dinner lo... T _ T

Pee~


If you were to ask about feedback and comments about it,I would like to say it was already "expected "...

  1. It was expected that the performance on the stage was uninteresting.
  2. It was expected that the food will be awful and inhumanity!
  3. It was expected that I won't enjoy the night for real.


Well,the performance,speechless... The food,I'd rather use that RM30 to treat my taste bud and belly with a feast... Enjoyable? I'd rather stay at home and have DoTA... = _ = All the while,these few terms were the same,especially the food,seriously sucks...

The gays...


After some horrific 3 hours,it finally comes to and end... LOL,mostly my "horrific" was pointing on those beasts who sat around me... = _ =

Then they've decided to go for yum cha,but I followed them reluctantly,because I would actually like to stay there,and at least find some leng lui(s) to have photos together wey,but then Hwa will for sure follow me along,so then if I were to stay,can't do much with him along... (no offence Hwa...)

So,out we go for a bored yum cha session... Seriously sien-ed,the venue breaks my mood to the very bottom of my heart,Theng drove us to some Melay cafe for yum cha?! What The F*CK!

Anyhow,here are the photos of the day...
the FAT mermaid,XD


And this will the best of the best...
v




v





V
Spotted something? Do you? XP

Overall,the event was... Sien-ed... You must be wondering why i would bought the ticket for it,well... I can't figure it out myself either... So,there's no point for me to regret... T_T

No comments: