Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We love this game,I love this game!

18th of August 2009,Tuesday...

Yea yea,guess what? I've been absence to school,AGAIN!! That was like my 7th day of being absent for this month?? Blaah.. I don't really give a damn on it actually,=P. Basically I was sick for days~ Secondly,our school were actually giving us those seminars (which i think its stupid and kinda useless) that I don't think It's a useful solution for we students,well I must confess that maybe its not useful only for ME...

Besides I don't think it'll be a wise choice to get packed in a hall which have insufficient of fans t
o chill we students,due to this,you don't even expect majority of the students will be paying their attention on what's the lecturer talking about. Well,as for me,I don't think I'll gain or ABSORB anything from those seminars as I'm pretty sure of myself,that I will be talking and giggling around with my friends instead of paying attention,that's for SURE!

Well,recently my blog WAS bit l i f e l e s s ... Was actually busy with my things and stuffs (or better said as lazy, =P) So then didn't managed to get updated... Lately,EPL have just got commenced,which means the football session is back!! This time,a lot of differences have occurred on some of the team such as Man.City and ManUtd,but that won't effect my loyalty of being a Arsenal fans! I'm proud to be one of it,part of it!

And lately,I'm starting to get more and more interested on football in compare
d to the previous years! The feeling of being one of the Gunner's fans is getting stronger and getting more vivid! Once a Gunner,forever a Gunner! I love this game,I love this sport,I love FOOTBALL!


Red Devils?! SIAM LAAA!! Muahahahaaa

No comments: