Monday, August 24, 2009

Extra classes sucks me out~

24th of August 2009,Monday...

Holidaysss!! Yay!! Should we be happy about this?? Not really,since we're supposed spend our holidays wisely as our exam is just around the corner. (but yet I'm still slacking,gosh!!) Though we're suppose to make full use of this holiday for revision,but at least we don't have to wake ourselves up early in the morning for school,right?? Isn't that great to have some extra slumbering time??!! But for some of us,we've got to attend Physic's extra class,how NICE will that be. The reason for this extra class to get started was due to our Mr.Lim's absent,that we've missed his physic lesson for days!! That's why...

Waking up early in the morning sucks me out... = _="

Hoo Pan Yen~
Oh,by the way,this post was regarding on yesterday's routine... And it so happened that someone had called me up for a study session right after our physic extra class! That was my first time ever to form a 2-person study group in my entire school life wey! The location was in KGCC...

It was supposed to be a 3 hour revision,but instead of that,we've been giggling and talking for at least an hour during our so called revision~That was pathetic uh! Well,have a wild guess on who's the person I've been talking about... Jeng Jeng Jeng~~

v

v


v



v




V


Zheng Zheng Zheng~~

Ahahahaa~ So now you know the reason why I've been wasting my time talking and giggling,right? =D



Somehow,at least I've done something beneficial rather than sitting in front of my laptop,so,no regrets,hehehe... We were also planning about changing our venue to A&W for tomorrow (today) At first,we were planning to stay until 4pm,but eventually after much persuasion,we went to Up-2-You for yum cha~ Hohohohooo~

Soya + riceballsss


When it was nearly 4pm,we could see that the traffic's getting worse,and if we were to stay for any longer,we're so gonna get stuck on the busy traffic. So then Zheng fetched me home immediately after our dessert... It was around 4.15pm when she dropped me,and eventually she reached home by 5pm! 45 minutes stucking on the traffic,ewwwww!!

She started grumbling once I phoned her and was totally fed up by the traffic. In the end,she canceled our plan for tomorrow, =P


Weeeeeee~~ Gonna prepare for Leo Installation Night duuh,buai buai~~ ^_^

No comments: