Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka~

31st of August 2009,Monday...

Weeeee~ It's Merdeka! How bout some national anthem lyrics?? Nah,forget it... All I care about Merdeka is that people from all over the country are granted with a one day holiday!! Wheeee~ I'm also one of them who enjoyed the holiday! Well,I've actually personally approved myself to have an extra holiday on the 30th of August,which was yesterday... Hohohooo~

There was a reason why I did so,cus yesterday was a crucial EPL match which was Arsenal against ManUtd. Well,the result was pathetic... Anyhow,I don't wanna recall the sucky feeling when I saw Arsenal defeated by ManUtd,but anyhow,that's nothing to be proud of Devils,you guys was granted with a penalty and an own goal,which mean Devils never earn their glorious victorious to be exact... Besides,the stupid referee were to be blamed... Well,the Gunners will stand right back and go on for the very best! I can see brightness shines upon Arsenal~ for more Info,kindly click here...

Hmm... Let's get back to our main point,Merdeka right? Ok well,apparently we're having a 1 Malaysia thingy on going which have a slogan which sounds like this...
I bet all of you know about it...

Rakyat didahulukan...
Pencapaian diutamakan...

Well,despite it was our 52nd anniversary of Independence Day,by right firecrackers should be banging up in the sky somewhere around the stadium by 12am,but no,there wasn't... Instead of that,recently there were some Mr.Ma,who were so idiotic that they played firecrackers around my household area,ok fine,I won't give a damn on it. But guess what? Instead of playing on the playground,they actually throw the firecrackers into MY HOUSE,how idiotic that is?! And so far my car porch have been banged twice,and once in my living room...

Rakyat didahulukan...? Naaah...
Anyway,what I really care of our Independent day is,HOLIDAY~~ Wheeee~ Enjoy people~

No comments: