Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lazy ass!

6th of August 2009,Thursday...

Did you realized something on my previous posting?? Hmm... The time posted for my previous post was around 11am in the morning,It is Thursday and I was able to update my blog,which mean I was staying in my room online-ing instead of being in school! Ponteng pulok doh tuh! =P This time there has been a particular reason for my truancy,is that my school so happened to have a few students were suspected on the infection of H1N1!! Serious huh??!! But then,the problem were more on the primary students of my school. How bout the secondary fellows? Some of my friends were having fever,so then It's better for me to stay home instead of risking my own life in school,don't you think so?? =D

Besides,this time mom was my accomplice! She was the one that have been asking and persuading me to not to go to school,seriously I swear It's true!! Hahaaa, the actual reason was due to my dad's car gotta have some reparation so that he'll be using mom's car for the whole day. So then It's kinda inconvenience driving here and there as dad's always been busy with his work. So well,these were the 2 reasons which I was given the privilege to slack! Lalalaaaaa...

Oh,besides this,last Sunday I've did the same thing! That day was even worse,that I've already pakat with Zheng on our plan of not-going-to-school. Ngek ngek ngek~ We were actually planning to spent our family night at KGCC,but ended up going yum cha with Zheng and her sis along... = ______________ = Anyhow,It's better than nothing,heheee...

Slacking slacking slacking slacking SLACKING!!!I'm soooo gonna die because of it

No comments: