Sunday, December 13, 2009

Back into business!!

13rd of December 2009,Monday...

Have you ever realised that I've been saying something like "Awww,My blog had been sooo dead~" just because I've delayed my post for maybe a couple of days... This time,my blog had been seriously dead for quite some time~ Gosh! It's been weeks and even months that I never really have a successful post which means,posts without a single photo or picture attached on it,lolx... As for this one,it's gonna be the beginning of something special~ hehehee~

Houhou~ Time flies... In just a blink of an eye,SPM is coming to an end,and tomorrow it's going to be the last paper which will be-Mandarin. To be frank,I have no idea on what to be revised for this very subject,perhaps the main issue is that,I'm just a lazy bug that's all,simple as that, teehee~

As you can see from the time where this post was published,it's already 4.18am right now... The reason is simple,and I bet you guys
(For those of you who cares bout it =D) who have gone through the previous posts would knew it very well. And it so happened that my bro came and spoken with me regarding to the previous post,I was kinda shocked that he would have visited my blog. It's like... Once in a blue moon? Probably~

Nothing much I could really do for now,I've got tons of photos to be uploaded but lately the internet connection doesn't seems to be friendly to ME! GaaaaaH!! So,I'm gonna take some time to get the previous updates for YOU! (AGAIN,for those who cares bout it =P) Gonna have some rest for now,cus I'm gonna wake my butt up for breakfast!!

Taraaa~



No comments: