Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Graduation part-1

16th of December 2009,Wednesday...

Hohooo,at last I've got the opportunity to finally get my first ever 'successful update' after some 1 month of miserable days! Lol~ As you can see from the tittle of this post,it's graduation,babeh~ And the actual date for this event was on the 4th of November 09. This was something happened for like more than a month ago and only now I'm able to get it to be updated. Never mind about that,let us begin~

First of all this was our,these few photos were taken during our attempt of having 'alum-ba' on the volunteer victim (Kee Pin)


Move it!

*BANG*

There are way tooo much photos that I'm just too lazy to explain Alllll of them one by one,I'll be leaving some captions though... tee hee =D


The first few one will be photos of mine,I look kinda noob,so please do forgive me~ ^^


Hwa

Yoong

this one looks noob... zzz

M.Li



lagi noob!!

Ah Hee




again!! Noob!

Zheng Zheng~



Joyce

At least this one is better compared to the previous punya...


Well,the lansi one~

Carmen
=D


Big faced V.S Acnesss~

Kang


Zia





Moi

Ann , Pin


Yong


Sweet couple? Hmm...


Perhaps,yes...???


It's pretty doubtful right now... =_="



Now,here's some gayish and also a lil bit eyesore-ing photos,please be advised~

K.Pin


typical nerd! But I like it~ =P


=_="

swt...


Gosh! Sodomizing! (Sexually explicit)

Scene #1


Anal! Jezzz...

Scene #2


Threesome!! Oh Mai Gatt!

Scene #3



Here are some combination...

v


V




Siew: C'mon babeh!

E.Pin: C'mon!

Carmen: NO WAY~


How dramatic~


Just when I was about to kiss Pin Pin~ Carmen was the one who was the only obstacle... Blaa blaaah~

Suddenly,things gone patheticly wrong!

While we were just fooling around with each other... DAMN!! I accidentaly gave away my first ever kiss to a guy!! A homo-sapien which have the same characteristic as I do... This was all caused by T.W.S! It was his " Hand of God " that made this tragic happened... T_T


Anyhow,let's continue...





This is one of the photos that I loved the most!!

Wonder Gay!!

Xia , Moi , Zheng , P.Qi


Hey people,just ignore about the person that ruins the entire photo,sorry about that... I bet you can see that fellow that I mentioned...


Gays~


Gays~ I'm included this time,lolx...


Happy Family potrait!! This is also one the photos that I loved~

Hohooo~



And this was our second attempt of 'alum-ba' on another guy during the graduation ceremony,this time,the victim was Hen Zi,hohooo...



Well,this should be the end of part-1,there will be more on the upcoming part 2,please be patient for it~ Heheee~ Gonna get some sleep for now,it's already 5.10am... Morning people~

2 comments:

wen pink said...

Walao!! So many 18sx pics! So young but so hamsap liao!! LOL!! And i cant believe u lost ur first kiss to a guy!!!! >.<

BanaNA said...

Unbelievable right?? Same here T_T

Wuahahaha~ I wasn't involved in all those 18sx's photos mar~ So nvm~