Saturday, December 19, 2009

Akhir-akhirnya...SPM telahpun tamat!!

19th of December 2009,Saturday...

Flashbacks!! As I've mentioned before that I've got lots of things to be updated and now it's the time for it!! Without knowing the reason why my bro handed over the lappie to me since about 8pm and surprisingly wanting the lappie on 1am,which means I'm given the chance to use for almost 5 hours,how mad! But I should be thankful instead of crapping around... hehehee...

This post is something relating to the days where we students were suffering under the torment of SPM!!! Now that SPM sudah tamat for like almost a week and I've been hanging out for each and everyday!! =P

sleepy wey~


This was taken during my so called "revision" on my history in the school library... By that time,history was the first paper and it was also the one and only one paper which I've used almost 1 whole week to memorize those freaking names and damn events. That was seriously blood vomiting... But it's worthwhile as the outcome was quite satisfying,teeheee...

Hey,have YOU ever seated your exam during the monsoon session?? I bet most of you did,but have you ever seated your exam when your school is filled with muddy and dirty water?? I do!!

That was happened during the 23rd of November which was the second day of our exam... That day,not much of we candidates anticipated the drastic flood that struck our school because it happened in only not more than 12 hours! It was because of the heavy rain during the night before,so that's the reason why that not much of us expect that to happened...

But surprisingly most of the candidates was wearing slippers instead of shoes which means they've already prepared for it,but it so happened that I was on the minority who was wearing shoes,stupid me =_= But thanks to C.Pang who borrowed his slipper to me!



The school field was coated with a THICK layer oh teh susu-ais... Gosh...


Basketball court~


Yuckiesss!!



Someone came up with this brilliant idea!! But still the traffic was congested,so it's better to walk by our feet...


Terrible traffic condition...

Although it was kinda gross to walk on those muddy water,but then it was my first time ever to have such an experience,kinda cool~ I bet most of you couldn't really have such an experience as I did,hohooo~

No comments: