Friday, December 18, 2009

Graduation part-2

18th of December 2009,Friday...

This post actually relates to the previous one,which these photos were taken inside our school stadium during the end of our graduation ceremony. Each classes have got their own unique kinda shirt,so do we~ As you can see on the following photos,our shirts are seriously eye-catching with the pinkish winkish colour~


5sc3... uh~


Sheon


Zhe


Ping


Jia Li


Suk Wen


Sie~


W.Wei


W.Wei , Theng



Ann


Tiu


Si Gina~


Yoong , Jeon









Well,the following photos are kinda sweat... LoL~



B-Boys alike~


Hmm... I'm kinda lazy to emphasize the details so then photos should be more than enough to explain everything,right?? Hehee... Well,that was truly a memorable day to be honest,cus I barely cried during the handshaking session with the teachers,at first I have never thought of tears dropping and all those stuffs.

Everything gone well until the time when I was about to shake my hand with my add maths teacher (Tan G.B) By that time I was like... Gosh,felt like crying with all those damn touching punya musics playing around and the ambiance where almost every girl were crying like a baby
, too many sort of distractions that invaded my mind! But still I 'geik' until the very last minute...

Hereby,a big thanks to my dearest add maths teacherS .That would be both school and tuition's teacher... Thanks to them who gave lots of encouragement to me even though I'm pretty suck with my add math. Credits to Madam Tan and also Mama Teoh!! =D

No comments: