Monday, December 21, 2009

Ever got your own face published on the paper? I do!

21st of December 2009,Monday...

Hwahahahaaaa~ Guess what?! My handsome face was published by Sin Chew Jit Po on the 25th of November 2009!! =P To be frank there's nothing to be proud of,I'm just trying to syiok-sendiri... It so happened that the day before 25th,candidates who their school have been flooded was informed to change their venue in order to sit for our exam without the threat of the drastic flood,so do I...

After we've finished paper for that particular day,there was a reporter who came to have get some comments and also to observe our reaction upon how the unfamiliar environment could affect our performance and also the outcome of the exam...


But the thing is,why was my photo being taken and published by the reporter? It's all because of 'ke-po' or better known as 38... =P Simple as that...



This is it... Though I might not be on the perfect position to get spotted,but I'm pretty sure that you can see where am I,don't you?


Besides that,Jeon was also in there!! Jezzz...

LoL,check out the comment...


^_^

Have a closer look? =D
Heeeeeeee~

Since then my reputation has somehow gone up a lil bit than I used to have,hahahahaaaa~

No comments: