Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy holidays~

23rd of December 2009,Wednesday...

It's rice ball day!! Sorry that I couldn't state the actual name with mandarin,hehee... As long as you can understand then it's good enough. ^_^


Rice balls~

Besides that, have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year people! All the best wishes for each and everyone of you~ HouHouHouuu~



Well,for you information (If you do care =D) I'll be away from 23rd until the 28th... Will be going to KL with some friends and have fun. Hmm... My flight will be at 9am which I need to get prepared by around 7.30am and yet I'm still awake for now! Ish ish~

Honestly,this will be my first ever experience to sit on a plane... Hehehee,I'm serious with that. 17 years of my entire life and this will be the first time to "fly",funny eh? =D


Well,gonna get some rest or else I'm sooo gonna get dizzy later on.

Happy holiday folks! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I about the brief should acquire more info then it has.