Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's been a bloody long time!

1st December 2009,Tuesday...

Hey people! It's been week since I last updated my blog,miss it dearly!! All the while I've been saying that I was busy with my preparation for SPM and also my revision for it,and now it's actually coming to an end in just a blink of an eye! Could you believe that?! =D There are 3 subjects left! How fast huh~

All the while,I've been saying that I was always busy with my revisions and stuffs for the reason that I couldn't update my blog,apart from that,the main reason is actually... Well,my bro is always with my lappie,24/7 !! I'm actually enduring about it cus if I were to request for my lappie,I THINK my bro's gonna ask me to go for my books. Ironically,that actually helped me sometimes,heheee...

I've got much much more to update,but now I'm gonna get something else to be done,cus my bro's gonna reach home to grab my lappie away. I'm sooooooo gonna get my blog update right after my freaking SPM!!

Buai buai~

1 comment:

Wen Pink said...

boon didi.. SPM finish liao ma? should be right? it's the 10th.. or 11th already! anyway, good luck! and i am waiting to read more from ur blog :)