Monday, November 15, 2010

4 down, last one and I'm done!

15th of November 2010, Monday...

Stressssssssssssssed 99 for the past few 3 weeks aaaa! Man, thanks god that its coming to an end!

Thursday will be the last paper, and now that I am already sensing the 'syiok-ness' of submitting the answer sheet to the invigilator! What's more? Having a class trip down to Melaka right after exam will be perfecto~


Guess what? Now that I'm already in my holiday mood, as though I've done dealing with all my exam saje... Some more, tomorrow will be a public holiday which I don't think I will put THAT much effort for my Thursday's paper, BECAUSE I JUST FEEL LIKE SLACKING!! THAT'S ALL...

Oh, yesterday was like hell!! Was studying for Business Computing and shit, the weather was effing nice that I wish I could just sleep on my bed :( Okay, something even worse. Somehow got myself with stupid flu just because that I was half naked (for like 5 seconds) while I was changing my cloth.


Sneezed once... Sneezed twice... And I was like " F... Not now please..."

Yeah, ended up becoming like this...


v


v



v




V



YES, exactly like this!!





Man, you have got no idea how tough was it to stay up and study in such condition. It was soooo sucky that I can't get a single shit into my brain, like totally!


hardly able to focus


So yeah, decided to sleep and study on the next morning, but failed T~T Was so worried that I might even fail during today's exam because it was just so annoying that I felt like banging my head against the wall!

Thanks god! It all went well~

Okay, don't think I'll be studying my econs until I finish playing a few hours of PES, wheeeee~ I just can't wait for Thursday!



No comments: