Monday, November 29, 2010

Poor lil Benny :(

29th of November 2010, Monday...

My big fat Benny...

Lately he has been plagued with fleas and each day I could see more than one BIG FAT grayish flea on the floor!! Some barely crawl, some can't even move!!


All the while he has been free from these NASTY lil bug, but he was somehow infested while he was in the pet center back in last week.

Poor thing, heartaches when I saw those bites and wounds on his skin :(

aww~


Well besides being bothered by these annoying lil bug on him, he has been having some skin problem for quite some time. Visited the vet but yet it doesn't seems to get better. How much I wish his skin problem could be cured wish just a kiss on him. If that's the case, I would do it without hesitation :)

poor thing, emo'ing

Hmm... I think I shall really get one special post regarding on this fatty bom bom some day. Hey Benny, get well soon, I LOVE you!

:)

No comments: