Sunday, November 28, 2010

Should I, should I not?

28th of November 2010, Sunday...

It has been almost one week and yet I haven't get the chance to taste the foods that had been listed on my " MUST-eat list in Kelantan" ever since I was back last Monday. When I said this, it means I could hardly get the chance to have dinner with mom and dad at any of my favorite restaurants. Make no mistakes, it wasn't because I was busy entertaining my friends or whatsoever, but its because both mom and dad fell sick on the very day when I was homed :( *get well soon mom, dad*

Time does flies, 6 more days and am back in my hostel and probably wiping my tears all alone in my room T~T

What's worse when there is something that spins all over your head confusingly. How much I wish I could just speak everything out loud right beside your ear. Do you even know I'm undergoing something that is way WAY sucky than you are?! I dearly wish that you could understand, so that you could at least stop the grumbling and whining...

Man, I wish I could just tell you every single shit in my head...

It happened for the second time. The first one was quite a nasty ending, and it doesn't seems to be any better full-stop that its going to have for this time...

Why must it always be me :'(



No comments: