Tuesday, November 23, 2010

it feels awesome to be homed~

23rd of November 2010, Tuesday...

Yeeeeehaaaaaw~Finally I'm back in home!

I miss the TV, I miss the couch, I miss my bed, I miss Benny, and of course I miss mom and dad! :) Am all happy to see all of you~

Oh, another thing is, I miss futsal like mad! My leg is so itch that I wish I could just get a ball and starts to kick play around with it, c'mon peeps, organize one as soon as possible! I'm CRAVING for it!



Hmm... Had lots and lotsa fun for the entire class trip to Malacca, and I cherish every single moment that had been spent with you people. Honestly, I do!!


Special thanks to the drivers and sub-drivers who drove us for some 300+ km throughout the whole journey!
p/s: not-so-safe for a CERTAIN driver though, but that was fun! XD

Well, gonna need some time to compile all those photos that we took from our trip before I could post them up on my bloggie. A few more days will do :)

Having a yum cha session pretty soon, gonna get ready for now, catch up later people :)

No comments: