Thursday, November 4, 2010

Assignment & presentation free! :D

4th of November 2010, Thursday...

Okay, now I'm starting to kinda neglect my bloggie due to my hardcore study session that I had for the past few days, *wuissssh*
of course, presentations too dragged me away from my dreamland and yeah, sleepless night for the past few days...

Talking about presentations, English was the one that I was most concerned of, why? Because when it comes to assignments and especially presentations, Ms Teh (English tutor) is the most particular among all other :/ I started my talk smoothly but was a lil bit too nervous towards the end.
Somehow, am kinda satisfied with my presentation, despite the few hiccups that I had. Oh ya, and according to Ms Teh, I have got the accent while I was speaking, muahahahahahahaa!


Hey Ms Teh, if you were to somehow know about this, no offense ya :X




Look at the gestures and you'll know how particular she is, LOL!!


Naaaaaaah... Just joking, she just lurrrve to express herself along with her gestures while she's talking, she's still a great tutor of mine :)

smart eh?

Okay, most of the photos wasn't with me as they weren't taken by me, thanks to Joel Christopher Beh who always takes forever to upload his photo! ~.~

Right after that day, its time for accounting presentation. This round, all of us weren't well prepared as most of the time were focused on English's one. So we just did it spontaneously XD

Thank god it contributes only 5% for the overall marks, and most importantly, its Mr David who is our tutor! So no worries~

P/S: Mr David's awesome!
He was smiling all throughout the presentation, funnay!


Well, it was quite like a cincai presentation though, but I did my part well and wheeeee~ Its time for lunch!


Gathered around Student Life Center to have our lunch.


Hohooo... Know what, we look so smart with the formal attire! Ada gaya, ada potential becoming future successful entrepreneur sial! Konon-nya! XD

Last but not least~

Group photo for the remaining four groups who presented on Thursday...

Gaya sial!!!!

2.2, we rock! :)



No comments: