Thursday, November 11, 2010

So much yet so little...

11th of November 2010, Thursday...

ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod~

Sorry dear bloggie, I have got no choice but to put you aside as my final has already started by today!! Gunned down my very first paper today and it was Moral. Thanks god that we have got only MCQ instead of structural and essay questions. So there goes my machine gun shooting all over the answer sheet
8D Its Moral, who bothers to even get HD on that?!

Tomorrow, English will be the next paper. As always, English is consider as one of the subjects that doesn't require much revision. BUT hell, I myself couldn't believe that I'm actually doing some English practices online! Amazingly shocked ~

As for this week, appetizers were served first. Next week, it will be some hardcore main course; Accounting, Econs, and Business Computing! DAMN! I'm so gonna stimulate my nerd mode into a higher level by then!


for now...


and soon its gonna become something like this...


Okay, lately we've been planning for our class trip to Melaka. Guess what? Now that I'm already in my holiday mood which is so not right!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... Back to study...

( I miss you, bloggie )





No comments: