Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sorry bloggie :'(

27th of November 2010, Saturday...

Crap!! My plan of updating my blog for at least one post per day during my semester break is sooooo not working right now. Thought of clearing off the pending list for my "to-blog-list" since am having my "merely-enough-sem-break" but somehow it doesn't goes as well as the plan does :(

Have been sleeping, slacking, eating and blah blah blah... But hey, to my surprise, I didn't spend that much time on my lappie playing some stupid games like I used to do. Have been busy with outings (hohohoo~) , and that is where I forgo my time of updating my blog I guess :/

The current weather is soooo sexily cold and chilling that I wish I could just hide under my blanket and sleep for the rest for the hours. BUT, its time to go out and makan soon, pretty soon :3 oh well, time to bathe or Imma late and get screw later, bye peeps~

*I do feel guilty, dear bloggie @_@ *



No comments: