Wednesday, March 2, 2011

When it comes to CNY, this is what happens :)

2 March 2011, Wednesday...

Wasssssuuuuuup people~ Sorry for the super delay of updates,
CNY is like last month (I know right) and am just about to post this up now. Yea you know the reason why :)

Man, time really flies! It was just like yesterday that I enjoyed my first day of CNY in granny's place! I really do miss being in that kinda ambiance where everyone is there D:

Okay, shall stop the emo part and move on. So when it comes to CNY, am sure this is definitely something that would not be missed out...

huat aaa~


All the while I've always been around mom and dad during CNY but this year was a lil bit different in the sense that I wasn't in the car with mom and dad throughout the whole journey back to T.I :( Instead I was with my bro all the way back to granny's place by bus, fresh experience though... ;)

Well its great to have so many people to stay under a roof when it comes to CNY... Am always having that kinda excitement when relatives gather around and talk together :D


Oh ya, there has always been a practice for us to visit the temple right before the first day of CNY. I can still remember that when it comes to temple visit, I will always be the one who grumble and complain because of the weather, the crowd and also the fog of smoke that often cause irritation to the eyes. But things have change, I'll go with no complains, not even a word to be uttered (getting mature eh ;P)


me and my sexy beloved mom~


When it comes to food, there is always something around the house to prevent me from being hungry. Seriously, I didn't even get the change to fell hungry from the very first day when I was in granny's place, every single day was like in heaven of food that I get to eat all I want like nobody's business!

Here's some pictures of the steamboat session that I've had, probably the best where you can't get it elsewhere!

Lovely~

handmade pork balls by mummy, *thumbs up*

super huge prawns *0*


Everything on the table was so fresh, so genuine unlike those in the restaurant with all the artificial fish ball and all those nonsense kinda "balls" that are actually filled with flour...

Here's another reason why I couldn't even feel hungry...


there were just so many, perhaps TOO many variety to be chosen from! Irresistible, really...


Other than food, there this 2 little kiddo that were so so cute that I can't even help myself of taking their photo as well as sharing them over here!



Cuties spotted :X

They seriously know what to do when the camera is about to flash eii...


Man, one of my biggest regrets of all in this CNY was that I didn't manage to take as many photos as I used to do. Having photos to be kept is one of the best way to capture the bits of memories that we have had, big BIG mistake of mine indeed...

Well to me, what I really appreciate is that everyone gathers and get to talk to one another... This came into my mind so deep when I knew granny was so sad when we were about to leave. There is nothing more important than that, yeah...

Till the next post peeps... Chao! :)



No comments: