Saturday, March 5, 2011

Its Saturday and am resting like a Koala on the couch!

5th of march 2011, Saturday...

Seriously, after so many days of outings spree and now am actually lying on the couch writing this post just because am so SO SOOO bored! What's worse? Its freaking Saturday today!

Well, supposedly am at least having a breakfast session at 9am this morning until it was called off due to some transportation, so yeah... After that, Hwa and Yen just went out like so sudden?! Both with their particular reason which I have no point of joining them, but hell, if i were to know you guys are having program earlier before, I would have asked my friends to go out as well la tu! ISH...

Man, I feel so darn lifeless over here sitting on the couch laaaa... Some body please safe me out of this misery. pretty please~

No comments: