Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekends are always nice :)

14th of March 2011, Monday...

When it comes to weekend, its always nice even if its just slacking and rolling on the bed, its always better than doing bundles of assignment and tutorial question kan...

Okay, Friday was absolutely nice as I had my futsal session that day, YEAH! Despite the fact that I almost got my right foot broken after a powerful collision, overall that was 2 wonderful hours I had on the pitch :) Morale of the day was to wear a proper boot to play futsal or face the consequences of challenging the ball barefooted.

Dang, my 40 bucks secondhand Total-90 futsal boot from Shawn is officially "DEAD" and I hasn't play with it for more than 10 games tho :(

Saturday and Sunday was awesome as well :D watched both Battle: L.A and
Big Momma in 2 respective days

Both shows were great, highly recommended!


Besides movie, I had my very first rojak after so long... It was no ordinary rojak eii, it is probably one of the best that you can get in Subang area, its really nice indeed...

rojak + egg cost me RM4.50, worth the price eii...


the lansi faces~


And yeah, having been staying outside of Taylor's hostel for like more than a month, now that I've got my very own study table to be place in my room like finally...

Special thanks go to Mr.Yap who fixed almost the entire table for me, and also the shipment of the 19kg box of wood pieces, huhuu...

getting everything out of the box...

Studying the guild book

fixing it...


Well, basically I didn't really contribute a lot on it although its my own table :/ Anyhow, am the who did the finishing part and here it is, the end product :)


v


v



V



Know what? Its actually a computer table, heheee...


Weekend like this is definitely perfect, but I don't think I can still slack for the following week as there will be more and more tutorials and assignments to be done, so yeah... This week shall be the last one, or perhaps next week :P


No comments: