Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Football fever~

1st of March 2011, Tuesday...

Just when everyone was still having the CNY mood around, my god its already March right now! Some more its already my second week for my first year of degree, its just like yesterday when I celebrated the very first day of CNY ~,~

Well, am still having my sweet time slacking around, and lately we've found ourselves some new entertainment-> PES 2011. Many thanks to Jian who brought and borrowed his own pair of joysticks to us, so there goes the football fever around the house :D


Okay, lets face the fact, Arsenal didn't manage to get the Carling Cup trophy, which means they will have to fight for the remaining 3 tournament in order to end their 5 years of trophy-less misery.

Yea, overall they played well, but the mistake was just... Know what? Just screw it, once a Gunner, forever a Gunner... Am still having faith on you guys
! Reward me with some trophies! *ROAR*

Okay, 8am's class, have to wake up at 6am, and am still wide awake right now... teheee~

CHAO!


No comments: