Monday, March 7, 2011

Worst ever shuttle bus experience!

7th of March 2011, Monday...

Know what? Was actually kinda glad that its finally Monday so that I could perhaps meet up some new friends during tutorial class... But the day started in a not-so-pleasant way and ended up with a complete shitty situation right after class ended.

What's so unpleasant in the afternoon was because of the scorching EFFING hot sun that I sweated thoroughly just after a few minutes of being under the sun while waiting for the bus. To make things worse when I finally got up into the bus, there wasn't any place to sit, CRAP... Stood in between 2 rows of seats who they were pampered with air-conditional, and we fella sweated like nobody's business (am saying me, in particular heheee)

Fine, things don't go THAT smooth every single day but it was even worse during 6pm where everyone was waiting for the shuttle bus that seems to be never coming or something... Just right after our class we saw how awful was conjunction on the traffic within Taylor's and I guess that was the reason why the shuttle bus was about an hour late from its usual arrival time...

So yeah, the first bus came around 6.15pm but too bad it was heading to Subang...

look at the crowd!!

When the next bus came after another 15 minutes, this time around its worse, the bus uncle just pulled over and after his phone call, he just moved away waving his hands towards us, we all were like *wtf?!*

After about an hour of frustration, finally the right bus came... Well, I managed to get myself up, but still I was standing and it was just freaking cramp.

Man, when I got home, it was like 2 hours after I've ended my class, how sucky is that eh?!

Okay, not gonna say anything about my new tutorial class just YET. Hmm... Tomorrow maybe? Gimme a break, am effing tired eh ~,~



No comments: