Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I feel so proud, like seriously! :D

16th of March 2011, Wednesday...

Wulalaaaaaa~ Know what?! Lately am rather torment by the TUTORIAL question given by my management lecture... Yeah, make no mistakes, its only tutorial question NOT assignment eii!

Reason why I've been so f*cked up with it is because we were assign to come out with an essay of 2 pages with the tittle blah blah blah... And the worst part is, its my first time doing tutorial for management and I've got to write an essay full of words!! Are you kidding me or something?!


After spending 2 days of research over one company to another, finally I've done with the 6 examples which I hope they are actually the correct piece of work :/

Well, its degree, no more slacky life like what I had during foundation. Those were the days... Nowadays tutorials contribute marks on the overall of the subject, don't play play aaa!!


Finally I could get some good sleep, gonna have more assignments up ahead to be dealt with... Good night peeps, tomorrow will be a good day am sure :D



Nights~


No comments: