Thursday, December 18, 2008

5th night of having heavy duty dinner,someone please help me out!!


18th of Decemeber 2008,Thursday...

OMG!!! Can someone took over my place and go for those 'hardcore' dinner and lunch treat?! Seriously... Today it's been he 5th day of going outside with parent's friends for dinner,and each meal were all those heavy duty and irresistible food,such as CRABS ,BIG PRAWNS ,FREAKING HUGE OYSTER ,FISH ,blah blah blah... Toooo many to go on counting... Today we had another lunch at 4 season restaurant,the dishes ain't looking like a lunch,it looks more like a dinner's dishes!! OMG...



Sorry that this picture are bit messy... But i can't take the picture nicely is because i scare that my mom would ask this and that... That's why quickly take the picture and keep it in the pocket immediately... Well,the sink of the toilet for this restaurant are kind unique(for me)...





the water actually flows <<<<>

After the lunch,i was so darn freaking full,and night time we were booked by another friend of my parents for dinner!! OMG?! GIMMI A BREAK! HEAVY DUTY AGAIN?!



It's dinner time,and we were informed that we will be having dinner together with Wayne's(Auntie's daugther) My-FM 特工队 ,because her daugther is also working at MY-FM as 特工队 and she and her crew came down to KB for some activities and so we went for dinner together...


About the food,it was also freaking heavy,CRABS PRAWNS,SQUIDS,PORK's 'HAND' , blah blah blah... We just can't resist the delicious food and the aroma of it,and ended up with a big belly with alot of food inside,FULL LIKE MAD!!



Big enough?






Teeheeheee,the left over~


After our meal,we then sat down and chat around. Later on they MY-FM crew decided to have some photos with us,lolx...


FREE Promotion for MY-FM!! XD...(those with Uniform are the crew of MY-FM)




Oh ya,we were also given the freebies for MY-FM...lolx,the things inside was actually kinda usefull...HOHOHO,after the dinner,while we were heading to our car,and we just realised that a friend of mine stayed around the area and the family rares a St.Benard ( dog ) before,but already KO a few months ago,now they rare another dog named Max,the species of it is... Caucation if I'm not mistaken... It's just a 6 month old puppy(HUGE PUPPY),and the size of the body are freaking big compared to my Benny,i was like *OMG!! when i saw the dog walking out from the house...



It's dark and i can't manage to use flash to snap this photo because the dog might get angry with it,but look closely,the size is just so humongous! compare with the uncle standing beside...ITS JUST A 6 MONTHS OLD---> PUPPY!!


GOSH,i had been meeting up so many kind of huge 'object' for these few days...



P/S 1 :I was actually writing this post at around 6am,and the " huana's " speaker are sooo freaking loud and annoying,keep on bullshitting,can't they just STFU?!


P/S 2 : I won't be around with my PC for these few days,because I'm going to Kuantan for vacation,and will be back to KB at Monday,but i think my laptop might be able to function when I'm in Kuantan...MIGHT be able to update my blog,tehee...

1 comment:

amy* said...

i saw my fren - one of d my fm member..hehe..