Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good bye to 2008,let's welcome 2009 ^_^~

31st of December 2008,Wednesday...

Well,today it's the last day for 2008,and in about hours ago,it'll soon be 2009... Hmm,my 2008's life might not be that good,although there's sweet,sour and mostly bitter =.=" Well,I'm not complaining that my life in 2008's sux,it's just doesn't seems to be as good as the previous years,especially on 2006,2007... Hmm,i used to look at my bro when i first step into secondary school,when i was in form2,I'm wondering that...

" WAH... Kor's going for SPM liao leh... Nvm la,it's still a long way for me to go,3 more years for SPM
oo,lalala~"

And just a clip of an eye,it's going to be my turn on 2009,DAMN IT,time flows like water does... Somehow i must change my happy-go-lucky's style,if i would to be this kind of style on my studies,i think i might die in a very nasty way... What i need is determination to push up my fat ass to start up my work on revision and study,anyone interested in giving a hand on helping me up?? ANYONE?! I would like to thanks to K.Chuan for your effort and advise on my education... Now i need MooooooooRE determination to get rid of my happy-go-lucky's style (at least after SPM,only that i can get back to my HGL's style,XD)

Well,wish everyone can have a happy and nice 2009 yeah,tonight I'll be attending a party wey~~ HOHOHO... it's gonna be fun i think,^_^ . But... my bro is so pity today,that all of his friend already went back to KL and their study places,which means he need to countdown with just a few of his friends,2 of them i think... =.=" All the best to you,bro...^_^

GTG,see you guys at my post at 1st of Jan 2009 then...^_^



GOOD BYE 2008,Hello 2009,Happy New YEAR~~

No comments: