Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dizzy dizzy...

13th of December 2008,Saturday...


Hoohoo... Nothing much for today as well... It's just that I'd been sleeping at an incredible time today...hohoho(although my best record was 24-hours never sleep) But it's bout how 'early' did i get to my bed,and yesterday i started to chat at around 3am(Saturday) right after my dota,and in the conversation i gave a bet that both of us can stand awake until early morning and go for breakfast straightly... We did it!! And we actually breaks our record of chatting until 8am instead of our old record (6am++) HOHOHO... And i just managed to slept for 2 and a half hour nia,because my mom came to woke me up at around 10.30am for breakfast...@.@.

Right after that,when i reached home,went to my bed and pig for HOURS!! Now i felt my head's damn dizzy and bit blur... Better get some more sleep tonight cause tomorrow morning i still gonna go for badminton at around 9.30am...LOLX...


Here's some picture for yesterday... Hehehe... It's actually the dead bodies of those mosquito in my toilet...









There is actually more that fell on the floor (the dead bodies i mean...)

1 comment:

just apple said...

omg the mosquito..i hate them..=.=