Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanks alot to AJ,your advice and comfort had helped me out...ALOT!

12th of December 2008,Friday...

Let's talk about yesterday,hehe... Well,as my previous post mentioned,i can't really get much sleep because of some situation,and that made my moods sucks by that time,REAL SUCKS !! Then yesterday noon,AJ found out my PM at msn and asked me about whats going on,and I've told her everything that happened that night... In our conversation,i was still not on a mood to smile,then she decided to switch on her web cam tried to entertain me,lolx... Before this, I'm using my desktop which it doesn't had any web cam attached to it,and today, bro went out to work with daddy at the office... This made me to had the idea of using my laptop instead of my desktop,because the lappie was with a web cam on it...


Then both of of had our conversation on web cam which kinda made my mood turns better,because she's been showing all those funny and stupid faces,trying to made me laugh or even just a smile,thanks alot for the effort AJ... Then we started to discuss on the situation that struggled on my mind for the whole day... Those advise given really does helpful and it actually made me to be more confident and happy... I got rid of the problem in just a sudden because of your comfort and the sharing of your experience,once again i wanted to thanks to you AJ,you've brought me out from my 'black hole' lolx... =)


Besides,there is some stupid pictures taken on our conversation...HOHOHO...


This actually made me LOL-ed... XD





Ish ish~ Showing off your Bacardi Apple and your Whiskey





I also got lots of them in my house! (my parent's)





The conversation ends when you went busy... Minutes after the conversation i heard a sound of banging that came from the back alley of my house,then i went to took a look (I'm...38) XD What i saw was this...






The first look...(Pic's taken from upstairs)







The second one... *oooo... I see....*



Well,from the observation of Inspector Toh,which was AKA Inspector Banana... My conclusion on this scene was...ACCIDENT~~

And after a few second of listening and observation on the 3 person,BINGO~ My observation was correct,it's an accident,but luckily there was no one injured (or else they would called for help,then i need to move my ass from upstairs to help them out,*phew...) Then i heard the conversation of the 3 person...It sound like this...



Auntie (owner of the Myvi) : What was your explanation for this...

Boy A : Sorry la Auntie,i didn't realise your car was heading towards me just now...

Auntie : Although its not all your fault (but it's still your fault laaa XP ), But we still need to settle this down...

Boy A : Sorry la auntie,i've step on my brake already,but it doesn't seems to work,sorry la...

Auntie : No matter how,i still need to phone your parents to tell them this situation...

Boy B : Sorry la auntie...

Boy A : EH BITCH ! Enough laa,I've already apologize, WHAT THE F**K did you want from us,wanna fight?!

Boy B : YEAH YOU BITCH! Now there is 2 of us... Don't force us to rape you then get you killed,WE ARE FIERCE ENOUGH TO COMMIT CRIME! Grrrr...

Boy A,B : YEAH!!!!

Auntie : NOOOO...... Ok,my fault...


Hehehe,the words that had been 'Italic' was only my imagination... I made this shyt all by myself...HOHOHO ( but the accident did occurred thoug ).

Later on,things get settled down i think,cause i didn't care about it for almost an hour,and when i went back to check bout it,both car and motorcycle were gone... Well,luckily this time both of the victim and the trouble maker were Chinese,if one of them were M,i really can't imagine whats gonna happen... By that time i might need to phone 999 liao...Ish Ish...





As for today...nothing much,but there is a "picture of the day"...



It's named as "Dad's on the fuel~" cool huh? XD

5 comments:

Wen Pink said...

tat's Amy! hahah cuteeee!

Simon Seow said...

wei, you use hand phone to take the pic in the petrol station?

BanaNA said...

Wen: HOHOHOH,yeah...she's cute ^_^

Simon: Hehehe,i did use my hp on the petrol station indeed,but the worker doesn't really seems to care about that,haha... As long as i didn't make a phone call,it should be ok gua...hahaha

amy* said...

haha.. U're welcome my little cutie bro.. But, u spoilt my image!! HNG!! XD even, leng leng siau wen oso nampak liao..*soB*

BanaNA said...

Amy: THANKS AGAIN...hohoho... Aiyo,both also leng leng la,ish ish...