Sunday, December 7, 2008

I love my washroom!!

7th of December 2008,Sunday...


Weeks ago,i found out about this topic that can be posted on my blog,but then recently there is some other thing to post,well,today i finally get the opportunity to share my lovely washroom with you guys!! XD. Well,my this is the small room that i spent almost 1/15 of my time inside,or isn't it that much? Hmm... Pee-ing,baking cakes XD,clean up myself(brushing my teeth,bathing etc)...




Thadaaa,here it is,simple yet special,XD






Weeks ago,the thing that inspired to post my blog,is my Loreal's product in my washroom!




I use them in the order from right to left...




Starting from the left,for my face (LEFT)---> Loreal Paris PURIFYING CLARIFYING TONER,(MIDDLE)---> Loreal Paris Deep PURIFYING GELL,


As for my hair, (RIGHT)---> Loreal Paris SMOOTH-INTENSE ULTRA RICH,CARE SHAMPOO...





Well,these are basiclly my products of Loreal (SOOO proud of it XD) Now it's the entire cleaning product in my washroom...



Loreal(hair conditioner),Loreal (facial lotion) , Loreal (facial cleansing) , Elite(oil for my hair~) , Follow Me (body shampoo) , Dettol (hand [cleaner??] )





theres 2 additional things added---> the (RIGHT) hand side one is Nivea(Deodorant) XD and
the one that's circled with red circle... that's actually a Thai product =____=" its also for facial cleansing...




HOHOHO,I NEEEEED and I LOVEEEEE them...






Just a random Pic after my bath,hohohoho naked??,MAYBE XD... (Shin Chan's eye brow,nice?)


Last but not least,my lovely Gillette's shaver (black and yellow)

So,next time,give me some times when im having my bath,as you can see I've lotsa things to clean myself up XD,that's why,next time while waiting for my bath before having dota,WAIT FOR IT!! XD And that's why i said i spent almost 1/15 of time per day in my toilet...XD

P/S: HEY,if you've got comment on my cleansing gells or lotion or anything,kindly left some on the comment's page,WUAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Wen Pink said...

LOL! SO many cleansing products.. u can almost beat me ady XD

BanaNA said...

Really ah Wen?!Serious? XD...YESH!!! I can even beat a girl with my cleansing products! hohohoho...XD but...'almost',means i still can't...>.<"