Sunday, December 28, 2008

The sky seems to be solemn,it's been crying all the way long...

28th of December 2008,Sunday...

Well,it's been few days since i last posted my blog. It's been raining all the way long these few days that actually made me kinda go for hibernation,^_^ it's a perfect environment to sleep,especially im with my lovely bed and also my blanket which warmed me up,the feeling of staying inside the blanket's sooo warm~

And because of this,i can't really get to go out for any activities,which means---> staying at home,sleep,eat,and root... B. U.T!!! I've been such a good boy,that i actually started my homework like... 2 weeks ago? Probably... teehee ^_^ Well,the fact is that,newspaper cutting SUCKS!! We'd been given a pile of home works of each and every subjects,B.I was the most terrible one, 40 Newspaper cutting,3 reading programme,and lotsa stupid literature work... I know,we've been given almost 2 months to complete all these works,but first,these English work are almost useless,ESPECIALLY newspaper cutting!! ARGH,finding and writing those grammar just made me wanted to vomit,6 words and 5 main points for each article,that's madness!! I'm gonna become INSANE cus of this shyt...T.T



*Gaaahhh,newspaperS!!!


Those words written are even worse in the following page,cus I'm so bored of it...@.@




Sien aaa....



It's so bored that i actually need to face those words again and again,write them again and again,I'm sick of it,Gaaahh!! Well,let's have some relaxing one~





FOOOOoooooood~~


And,because of the weather is just sooo chilling and windy,it actually helped us to save our energy sources YAY~

Nooooop,the fan wasn't switched on....^_^

P/S: There will be a post of the beach for the upcoming post,please be paatient... OH,BTW,there'sone photo that i failed to upload on this post...argh...

No comments: