Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kenapa Macam ni??

6th of December 2008,Saturday...



Hmmm... Yesterday I'm kinda pissed off,but why? Even myself can't really get to know the reason why... Things goes like,when I'm bout to take a nap,suddenly my mind came up with aaaaaaaaaaaaLOT of things and stuffs,there goes like my family,my friends,my education,my life, and alot of things that some of them are important,some are just not that important (at least for now it's not). Well, i get to fall asleep at last,later on my bro came in and woke me up, i asked why and he replied because i need to go and tapau dinner with dad together (as i promised before i sleep),and so i move my butt up and go downstairs... When im there,mom said... "Aiks,Siew,woke up already ar? Nvm la,dad go and tapau by himself can already"

Argh! When i heard that,i was soooo pissed that i grumble alot,and went upstairs and try to get back to sleep,but failed to do so... So later on i went downstairs,starts to nge pek alot to mummy,until she apologize to me,by that time i was like...
" WTH?? Why did i need mom to apologize? As i already agreed to tapau but some more i didn't,what for to made her to said sorry? SHIT!! "

Then,i quickly explain to mom why am i so pissed off,i felt bit guilty on mom's apologizing to me...haiz... But actually mom was just trying to get me back to sleep...SORRY mom,T__________T

(luckily she understand,hoho)

Well well,after that,my mind was still fulled with those things and stuffs... By that time i was kinda frustrated,confused,moody,depressed and down,i don't know why things get that worse?! I'M NOT HAVING MENSTRUATION pun!

Night time,after my dinner that had been tapau by dad,my mood still sucks... Then i went online,things seems get alot more better when you all's comfort and console,thanks alot... I had a loong conversation with AJ (we used to have looooong conversation,XD) and also Ah Men,sis,and you... Now,i felt lot more better...


P/S: Thanks alot to AJ, sis , Ah Men ,and you... you all had cheered me up had helped me out alot from the stupid situation that i faced,console and comfort,thanks!






As for today,i slept at around 5am this morning because of AJ,hoho,thanks ya... And so i woke up at around 1pm,wow amazing for me,because i can't get so sleep until even 12pm before at this holiday,because my mom was always me and my bro's alarm clock,for sure she will get us awake when she was awake...=____="

Well,night time mom finally cooked for almost a month,XD this is because my Benny boy behind the kitchen always kacau,that's why mom didn't really cook that often at home, but today's dish... =.=" there are all easy cooking... refer the picture below...

Guess what? Bean with eggs(the beans are from the can) + Ikan Billis(special one) +Steamed fish(didn't appear on the pic because it's still haven't been served when i took this pic)

P/S: Don't think that my mom's cooking are bad,Seriously her cooking are way more better than you can imagine,don't judge it from the dishes above...=.= those are just cin cai punya, Her cooking are my all time favourite know? I SWEAR THAT!!

2 comments:

Wen Pink said...

U r so lucky to have such a nice n lovely mom.. If i were to be ur mom, i sure kick kick u ady~ LOL!
But luckily u knew how to apologise back to her :)

BanaNA said...

Wen!don't kick me~ Hohoho... I know that my mom is good for all the time,i always know that ^_^. But sometimes just can't control,luckily she understand my situation ooh... Im glad to have her,im going to write some post related to my family some day,XD