Friday, January 30, 2009

Back to KB...

30th of January 2009,Friday...

It's been a week that i didn't get to update my latest post,i was in my hometown over Perak,Teluk Intan along with my families and cousins... As i said before,i was looking forward in C.N.Y,that was a week ago,and now,it's gonna end,how could it be so fast?! I miss my relatives,i miss the atmosphere of C.N.Y,being together with our families and relatives together,how nice is that... C.N.Y is all about the chance for everyone to gather up and have the opportunity to get closer relationship to each other by chatting and interacting with each others.

For me,C.N.Y is not really for the Ang Pau that we get,it's of the joyfull atmosphere,i enjoyed it alot... To be honest,i was with my bro at Teluk Intan for a few days,well,i feel that it's good to have siblings and cousins... Well,today when we were about to leave Teluk Intan,i wasn't in the mood at all,besides,granny's been repeating that she's been happy to see her sons,grandsons,and great grandsons were back to see her,but by the time we were about to leave,she felt very bad... I felt so bad to her,she's been lonely for most of the time,only a few of them and kids are staying together with granny,but they've got to work and study for most of the time,which left granny and aunt at home sometimes...

In the mean time,i think mommy and daddy too,how is it when i went to college/Uni in the near future,i would be worried about them and they might be lonely as granny is... *Sigh... I'm really out of mood for now,everything just seems to be stucked in my mind,furthermore,i felt lonely once i reached home,compared to granny's place... I doesn't feel like posting up my blog about my C.N.Y for now... Not now...*Sigh...
Once again,thank alot for the concerns...

Me myself doesn't want the feeling of being moody either...so,yeah...

Once again,you aren't around here for me when I'm feeling bad... Where are you... Do you know that your words can easily change my mind?

No comments: