Monday, January 5, 2009

Teruk laaaa...

5th of January 2009,Monday...
Whats so teruk? My stomach's teruk... It happened on yesterday(Sunday),right after school,the rain started to drop down heavily and so i need to increase my pace in order to reach the school gate instead of walking slowly as i usually did, ;P.

Well,i was just like those MV's singers walking through the rain drops,and looks so sexy with my shirt that's with those rain drop that makes it ALMOST transparent... XD NAH!! Stop the crap,wake up,I'm just a normal student duh...
Due to the reason that today,it's the first day for those form 1 and standard 1's gina,that's why it's been a massive traffic jam which cause mom to fetched me up at around 2.45pm. Once i was in the car,Gaaahhh... Get a feeling of vomit and the stomach felt damn uncomfortable,T.T . When i was about to have my lunch,i didn't even have the appetite even by looking those delicious-like food that's in front of me...Kesian laaa,


And because of that, i have to eat some kinda Chinese medicine for my stomach's problem...




These are those small tablet which contain in it,the taste's gross


After having the medicine,it seems didn't really work,and continued to suffered from the pain.Ish ish... I was supposed to attend for English tuition class at 6pm,but because of this,i can't make it... Night time,it's been even worse that i started to rush into toilet for at least twice per hour,that's horrible laaa...

The next day,i wasn't feeling well which cause me to slept for the whole day and i was absence for the 2nd day of schooling,cool huh?

No comments: