Monday, January 12, 2009

*sigh...

12th of January 2009,Monday...

Well,the reason why i didn't get to post my blog in the previous day was because that I'm not in the mood to write it. I know,I KNOW!! I'm a total failure in controlling my mood,i admit that I'm sucks in controlling my mood sometimes,but anyhow,i still need to give a big big thanks to the same person, ^_^ thanks alot... Honestly,these few days my face looks like shit when ever I'm in the class,but thanks for you friends' concerning... But, now i still didn't get the answer that i want.

Yesterday was the 2nd day for the 2nd week of 2009,and i just realised that studying at the ground floor are so teruk... Today, while we were having our class,suddenly there was a smell that's soooo terrible,horrible,ridiculous,disgusting and awfull!! The reasons that it's such smelly was because the sewage line of the toilet is just beside our class!! Up till now,i still can't get the rid of the smell,*uuggh,GROSS!!... I can't imagine that we still need to endure this kinda sucky situation for the whole year studying in this class...



*sigh...i really really don't understand,what's inside your mind,what are you thinking of... Because of you,i felt totally lost in my mind... I hope that i can somehow get the answer from you someday... Do you know how bad do i feel because of this?... Today it's the 3rd day that you didn't reply any of my sms and seems never spot my appearance at school... All of a sudden,i seems to be a stranger to you...
"If you are looking at this post,please do understand how much do i care of you..."

No comments: