Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tired wey...

10th of January 2009,Saturday...


Recently,i was busy with the arrangement for my tuition classes,I've got to eliminate some of the previous tuition classes,and in the same time find another one to replace it,but then i need to considered about the time table for each and every tuition,kinda sucks...
Well,talk about my first tuition class in the year 2009,it's on Wednesday's chemistry tuition and I also fallen asleep when the class was on going,LOL,this is because the tuition started right after our school ends..
Today,it's my first day to go for the BM and Add-maths tuition for year 2009. YEAH!! I've to go to my Add-math's tuition right after BM's... Tired wey... (But i used to attend 3 tuition classes in a day,@,@)

BM's tuition class...


Mr.Gan's on teaching,=D

I know,I know,i looks stupid right?! BUT,I'm forced to do so,by Jeon... He's the one to be blamed =P



BM's tuition started from 2.00pm, ended at 4.00pm and Add-math started at 4.30pm until 6.30pm... It's a 4 hours' tuition spreeeee~~ T.T


Night time,we went for dinner at 'Kawan restaurant'... OH,recently,i found out that i loooooove kopi-beng and kopi-0-beng ALOT!!!!!!



Kopi-beng/Kopi-o-beng/Teh-o-beng,me likeky muchy...^_^

P/S: Right after my dinner,my bro called me in MSN,and he told me that he had bought a new shirt for me!! And it's my all time favourite----> BABY MILO!!! =D ,i was soooo damn shocked,it's his first time ever to buy me something,and i was sooo damn happy,"kan tong" neeeh~~ Thanks alot bro ^_^

No comments: