Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's damn cold,gaaahhh...

14th of January 2009...

Early in the morning,when i woke up from my bed,i can feel that something was wrong with my self... And so,i didn't took my bath for today ( i mean morning's bath =P) I know you might feel abit disgusting,but there wasn't any unwanted smell,don't worry...hahaha.


Once i reached to my class,it's so darn cold that we didn't even need to switch on the fan. Right after the announcement,i felt that's things started to get wrong,i was starting to sneeze like mad... I sneezed on the average of almost 4 times per period... DAMN,that's torturing... My nose felt kinda 'hot' when i exhale as if im on a fever,but i wasn't...

Hmm,today P.Zheng seems to be insane because of the cold-ness outside,it's raining heavily,and while we were copy-ing our note from the teacher,Zheng started some stupid questions towards Min May,my name was been used in some of the questions that's been asked. zzZZZZ... Well,That actually kinda made up my day...heehe,thanks

When the school bell rang,and it started to rain more vigorously as if 'HE' knew we were about to go out from the school gate,and started to drop the rain like mad.And so,i need to walk out as the rain were still pouring down. Once i reached home...OMG,i swear that this is my first time ever,EVER to switch the water heater in to the maximum heat------>


It seems like i never switch on the heater at all,the water that has been flows out from because it's Damn freaking cold outside!! And i was actually shivering while i was having my afternoon bath... T______T


It's tuition time,and i was the only one that sneeze like mad in the class (sorry for disturbing guys and girls,T_T) And my total calculation,it's been almost 50+ times of sneezing for today... Sign-ing off guys... Wish me luck,cus tomorrow i still need to attend for a BBQ party,GOSH,get rid of my flue as fast as possible laaaa,i wanna enjoy my BBQ laaaa!!











And now,it seems that i've got the answer that i was been expecting,but then, you should have told me about the reason why earlier before... I'm sorry,i know it's been partly my fault,but it's all because of you...^^,and now, it seem things have been back to normal once again... I'm glad that you could understand about it,^^
*many thanks for all of you guys and girl's concern,esp 2 of you...

1 comment:

amy* said...

Tat's a way to settle ur prob.. Just change a new water heather mai dek lo!! XD