Thursday, January 8, 2009

lonely laaaa...

8th of January 2009,Thursday...
I must admit that time really does flows like water do... Today my bro will be going back to KL because his Uni's gonna commence soon. Right now,I'm recalling the day when he came back to KB about 3 months ago,and now,his 3 month's holiday just gone as if it's only 3 days... How much i wish that i can have the ability to make the time stops and rewind it backwards. By doing so, i could have done much more things that brings benefit... LOL. anyway,it's just a dream that will never be full-fill, unless Doreamon's here...=D
Although it's not the first time for the farewell that my bro's going back to his study at KL,but somehow,i need about a week or two to get used to it. Seems kinda boring when I'm alone,without his stupid jokes to entertain me,i felt kinda weird of it. "Lonely" might be the best word to explain everything... But,i think I'll be fine for a couple of weeks later... and,Thanks for the accompanied sis ^_^


Just a random picture of the stupiak...
Spicy Mc-Chicken,I'm lovin it

Cookies... me likey...

Looking forward for CNY,yay~ Ang Pau and new cloths,that's nice =D

2 comments:

iVan Chong said...

i cried when my 2nd bro went to KL after form5. LOL.

BanaNA said...

Hey Ivan,same for me,when my bro went to KL for his study for the first time,i cried either...*sigh..