Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Niu Year guys and girls...


23rd of January 2009,Friday...
Yeah,it is 6am++ now... Supposing that most of you people are having your sweet dream but I'm still here,accompanied by the loud speaker of the mosque while im deciding to post up this post... First of all,a very Happy Ox Year for each and everyone of you! Happy Chinese New Year! New year comes up with new hopes and new resolutions. Well,what's my new year wishes and resolutions ?----> Having the abilities to achieve my all time resolutions and also full-fill my hope that I've been wishing for ... That's my resolutions and wishes luu ^^

Hmmm,i was kinda happy for this year's celebration on C.N.Y... I've got a strong feelings that it would be nice to gather around and enjoy the joy with each others. Well,actually i will be going back to my hometown (Perak, Teluk Intan) at around 12pm-1pm later on... And that's why,I'm still here blogging,because it would be a 7 hours of journey to reach Perak by car. Well,i must somehow made myself to be tired and then only i could pig in the car during the 7 hours of distance...
I was packing up my shirts and stuffs into my beg just now... And these are my new shirts for CNY. XD 2 more shirts aren't in there because one of it is with my bro,and the another one is the formal wear...

^^

No Pants,no shoes,just shirts... That's why...

*Sigh... Every year,i tend to miss out all the C.N.Y invitation from my friends because i was in Perak all the time for C.N.Y,and this time,It's the same thing,AGAIN!! If I'm not mistaken,i would miss out 2 of the invitations and will only be able to attend on 1/2 of an invitation on next Thursday. Why would i said it's a 1/2? Because the party started from around 12pm until late night,on the other hand,mom and dad planned to come back to K.B on Thursday,which means i would reach K.B at around 7pm... *sigh~ I'm always the missing one T__________T

5 hours+ of chatting through phone call... That really broke my record in my entire life wey... Thanks to sis for the accompanied,hohoho ^^

Last but not least,Guys and Girls,have a Happy New Year !! All the best from BanaNa~ ^^

CHEERSSSSSSSSS~~

No comments: