Sunday, January 4, 2009

First day for school for year 2009...

4th of January 2009,Sunday..

Yesterday night,it's quite a big challenge for me to get into my bed before 12am,because i used to sleep between 5am-7am in the morning in 2008's holidays... And i failed to do so,end up sleeping around at 2am...

It's 6am and i need to move my big butt up to brush my teeth and get prepare for school,*sigh... It's so difficult for me to get up from my bed that i used about 20 minutes and finally get to move my ass to the toilet to brush my teeth and wash up myself.
=

=


=


=


v
v
v
v



Cute right? XP
I'm with my uniform for the first day for school in year 2009...XD


My breakfast for the first day before schooling in year 2009...



Today there's nothing particullar in school actually,we're informed to get into the stadium right after the bell rang. What's the occasion inside the stadium? Bunch of craps and speech given by the principle and PK1 and also PK-KO,blah blah blah... Those craps took us for about 2 hours+ if I'm not mistaken,and it finally comes to an end.

And the main reason for today's 'invitation' into the stadium finally get started... It's time to die~ For those who're with long hairs,long finger nails,short socks, YOU"RE DEAD~

At first i never thought that I'm going to kena,but it's totally out of my expectation... This kind of hair considered long enough that against the school's rule??!! COME ON,GIMME A BREAK!! GOSH!!


This is my first time EVER in my school life that my hair was long enough to be caught by those teachers! Seriously,i never ever been caught for my hair's problem before,because my hair are always in a 'sleeping' condition which means it's a curly one... THIS IS TOTALLY OUT OF MY EXPECTATION!!! OMG!!

2 comments:

themichbitch said...

hurhurhur form 5 student.

The only reason i went to school was to hang out with friends, because i hate chung hwa.

:D

BanaNA said...

HOHOHO,helo there after form 5's student,XD...

Yeah,kinda same for me,but if there isn't any friends available sometimes,i'll be sleeping on top of my 'lovely' desk...^_^