Saturday, February 7, 2009

1st assessment is just on the corner...

7th of February 2009,Saturday...

Darn it!! Days ago,i was having a problem that my connection has been tremendously slowed down,that really does pissed me off!! Due to this,i even delayed my post date,why?! Because i can't manage to post it just because of the stupid damn slow connection that made my Internet Explorer to hagged,and the thing that i've wrote didn't managed to saved in as draft,and yeah that really does pissed me off,seriously...

And yesterday,the line gone back as normal(at last) .Night time,when i was surfing the net while checking on my facebook,the whole I.E page get hagged,AGAIN! Worst come to worst,at first i thought it's the connection's problem,but it wasn't,this time the whole internet has lost it's connection,which means i wasn't able to online,right until NOW! Gaaah!!
Yesterday night,mom and i was figuring out that what we were going to have for our dinner,suddenly mom came up with an perfect idea,Chicken Chop~ Weee~~ And it ain't just ordinary chicken chop,the shop's well-known with it's Chicken Chop and Fish-and-Chip. Or else,fried rice would be the only last choice,the primary choices are Chicken and/or Fish... So,make your choice~
Well,i bet alot of you(including me myself,heheee) doesn't know what's the name for this shop? Heehee,why am i laughing in such an evil way? Am i gonna reveal the name of it? Nop,myself doesn't know about the name even the tauke is my mom's friend,and yeah,i knew that most of you named it with some various name such as-->" Special chicken chop" , " Super large chicken chop" or most probably,majority mentioned it as... " The chicken chop that's nearby/behind Pantai Timur shopping complex" am i right,am i???! ^_^
Thaadaaa...My super duper delicious Chicken Chop~ Mouthwatering wey~



Well,as we know,we're facing the problem of economy recession,and yeah,while i was about to payed the money after having our meal with satisfy,i was kinda shocked to heard the price of 2 Fish-and-Chip with vege(alot of veges) and 1 Chicken Chop with egg,without vege and 3 glasses of fruit juices. Guess what? It cost us RM51!! Dad gave me RM50 and so i need to took RM1 from my wallet,Gosh... That's damn expensive wey! But anyhow,it still taste as delicious as before,well,once in a while should be fine... Anyhow,it's still the best Chicken chop and Fish-and-Chip to be found,at least in Kelantan... hehe..
Did i touches your heart and make your belly to be hungry?? Hehehe... Now,let's have something that wouldn't make you to feel that willing to eat(it's not edible though) I actually found out and i took some action on it...Let's see what's it...


Any clue goes into your mind? Have a wild guess... ^_^
=
=
=
V

Heehee,it's from my foot,yeah,the dead skin from my toe,Bwahahaha... Why will this happen? It's because that happened to be on last month's futsall game,i were bare footed,remember? And it ended up like this,today the skin finally gets harden and so i managed to peel it off,it's actually quite nice when i first peel it off,You may think that... 'Ewww,that's damn pain" But seriously,it doesn't hurt AT ALL,not pain,at all!



Take a look from the side way,hehehe...

Well,first assessment will be ahead for around 10 hours away from now... Well,i think I'm gonna move my heavy butt to my revision(I'm damn unwilling to do so laaa) T.T But I've got no choice... I've tried to have a look at my history book just now at around 12pm,and it ended up when i open my eyes,it's already 1pm+ and so i went to my tuition right away... I FALLEN ASSLEPT,XD

All the best my fellow(it's just first assessment though)

Signing off~

No comments: