Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Does hardworks pays off?? I don't think so...

10th of February 2009,Tuesday...

Well,sorry for my disappearance for the previous days,didn't really get to post up my blog cus i was burning the midnight oil wey... I was thinking that,if i were given more days,i would use it efficiently and wisely on my study... But i somehow believe that,even if there's really a miracle,that i was given a few days more for preparation,well,i don't think i might fully used them up for my study. So yeah,stop day-dreaming of things that would never ever happen.Time flows backward? Naaah... IN YOUR DREAM laaa~

Well,yesterday was my math's paper,and i was having my revision for today's Bio paper... Because there's too many things to cover since our biatchy teacher for form4's Bio haven't taught us about form4's last 2 chapter,(chapter 8 and 9). And instead,she told our current Bio teacher that she had already taught us about the 2 chapter before,F**K it! Before our form 4's end year exam,she even told us to study our self for the last 2 chapter,and now she just lied towards our current teacher? She's just such a biatch... Darn it...

Due to that,I actually f**ked up my maths paper,almost ruined it!! I've lost plenty of marks because i was wasting my time on some questions which took me alot of time to get them solved.Damn it... Nothing much to regret after all,it's already 'history' for now,nothing i can do to change,it's already the fact...

As for our Bio,all of us need to study for the chapter on our own,for our own goodness's sake! Well,i actually get frustrated on my revision on Bio yesterday,because those question asked from the reference book were all too in detail which had made me gone mad. But today,i was kinda happy that i was able to do most of the questions for Bio,although i can't guarantee to get an A,but at least it's better in compared to the other subjects.

Well,does hard work pays off? I would say 'yes',BUT! Sometimes it doesn't seems to be so. For me,everything is just the same,we might not get the exact value of repayment which is equivalent to how much of hard work that we've gave out...There's a Chinese phrase " yi2 fen4 gen1 yun2,yi1 fen1 shou3 huo4"(my Mandarin sucks,sorry) And i totally disagree with this,because we might pay off 100% of hard work for example,and we might just end up getting maybe 50% or even lesser,there's nothing that's guarantee,it's without an exact value... Although,sometimes it's depend on the situation... As for my Bio,my hard work does pay off...

No comments: